Headquartered in Singapore, Inspius has helped 200+ tech companies here hire tech talent in Vietnam and bridged hundreds of great candidates to software engineering jobs that offer attractive compensations and great learning environments.
About our client
The company architecture is to allow immediacy of creation, sharing of and collaboration on content, experience and playing. All football fans and professionals will be both users and creators. Football on the company is also an outlet for those who seek creative and commercial interests.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you’ll be helping us build software that drives fan engagement in Spectator Sports (fan experiences). You’ll also help maintain our internal testing infrastructure so we can keep pushing out new features, this extends to testing different aspects of our application, from user interface to data processing.
Your primary goal will be to ensure that each feature is functioning properly, but you’ll also have the opportunity to make suggestions for improving existing features or building new ones.
- Be a voice for quality, stability, and security in our product development and release processes; collaborate to achieve understanding, report/track bugs and test objectives.
- Create a comprehensive and well-structured test plan and test case; estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts to identify root cause issues/ test script deficiencies.
- Coordinate across teams with separate release cycles to perform acceptance and regression testing.
- Keep thorough documentation and corroborate findings; collect, analyse and track product defects.
Must-Have Requirements: •
- 3+ years’ experience as a QA Engineer with a heart and love of shipping bug free software to their work.
- Highly organized and able to address multiple projects in parallel.
- Experience in creating and maintaining detailed automated/manual test cases.
- Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs and distributed services.
- Experience working with automation tools and frameworks such as Appium, Cypress, and Cucumber.
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS.
Round 1: Inspius Screening
- English Test (20 minutes)
- Home Assignment
Round 2: Interview with Singapore Employer
- Interview with HR
- Interview with Hiring Manager