Headquartered in Singapore, Inspius has helped 200+ tech companies here hire tech talent in Vietnam and bridged hundreds of great candidates to software engineering jobs that offer attractive compensations and great learning environments.
We’re an AI-driven Healthtech startup headquartered in Singapore. Our mission is to enable and empower people for mobility and a better quality of life. Founded in 2015, our products have achieved international acclaim, recently winning the Temasek-backed Innomatch grant and the James Dyson National Award. We are now looking to expand our team to build innovative products that will be distributed globally.
● Lead and manage the software team in the design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of software products that meets the needs of customers and the business.
● Evaluating and shaping the software architecture, taking critical decisions on the tech stack for our product offerings.
● Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all software development activities consistent with Agile Scrum processes.
● Provide mentorship to Junior Developers and conduct formal code reviews and review of documentation, ensuring adherence to development standards and company standard procedures.
● Work effectively with management to ensure delivery against agreed priorities.
● Implement cybersecurity measures and uphold the highest standards of data protection and governance aligned with international and regulatory standards.
● More than 5 years of mobile development (both iOS and Android)
● Familar with AWS
● Experience in ReactJS and/or Python.
● Experience building complex mobile applications involving the implementation of various technologies e.g. Computer Vision, Unity, etc and seeing through software products from conceptualization to production and maintenance in an SDLC.
● Experience working with cloud services technology (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure) and has a good understanding of data management and protection.
● Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building and deployment of software including the design of test environments for automated testing and conducting formal code reviews.
● Driven, ambitious and a go-getter who is passionate in building and owning products.
● Able to communicate efficiently and effectively in English.
● Yearly appraisal in July.
● 1 month bonus at the end of the first year.
● Working time: 8.30am – 6pm, 5 days a week. Lunchtime 12pm – 1.30pm.
● Autonomy and resources as necessary to get things done.
● Progressive company culture, focusing on result, growth, and human development.
● All-English environment.
Round 1: Inspius screening:
Round 2: Client’s interview:
Total timeline: 2 weeks
Team Size: 3 software engineers in Singapore. Just added 2 software engineers in Vietnam.
Equipment: A computer will be provided after probation